Every now and then, someone notices how passionate you are about your topic, and asks you to submit a guest post to their blog.
You graciously accept. After all, there’s nothing you love better than sharing your passion with others. But what is the best way to structure a blog post?
1. Start with the Problem: For example, in this post, the problem is that it’s hard to write a guest post.
3. Find the Turning Point: What does it take to turn the problem around? You know what to do. You’ve lived it.
4. Share the Vision: Here you create the possibilities you have been imagining, so that others can see what you see.
5. Reap the Reward: Wrap your post with something that gives readers a reason to dream.
Be a proper guest. Apply the 5-point structure to your topic, and you will make an imprint on the world.
That’s all we ask.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Robroy’s occupation
- Got any stories?
- The grand tree
- A portrait of the writer as a young man
- 5 thoughts for thought-leaders